First Class solutions
First Class Workforce Solutions is an industry-leading temporary staffing and management placement agency that specializes in recruiting high quality, skilled individuals for customers in the food service, hospitality and janitorial industries.
To deliver world-class staffing and recruiting services to the food service, hospitality and housekeeping industries.
Listen First. Understand the real needs, interests and expectations of every client and candidate to provide the right solutions and make the best match between employee and employer.
Accountability. We take ownership for solving problems and delivering the people and results our clients expect.
Expect More. We constantly strive to improve our standards, service processes and technology to deliver the best possible outcomes to every client and candidate.
Family Culture. We care about the people on our team. We help them develop, support them, and set high expectations for their performance.
Be the Best at What We Do. Our aim is not simply to fill job openings; we want to deliver the most exceptional staffing experience of any firm on the planet.
- 1989: Opened our first office in St. Louis, MO under the name Food Temps, providing staffing for the food service and hospitality industries.
- 1991: Opened our second office in Kansas City, MO and started to make expansion plans.
- 1992: Because of our growth and looking forward the future, Food Temps changed their name to Food Team, Inc. and created a management placement division called Resources In Food.
- 1996: In an effort to continue to grow the brand, a sister company was formed to franchise our services to entrepreneurs who wanted to take an ownership stake in the niche staffing opportunity.
- 2000: Food Team, Inc. had grown into the largest food service and hospitality staffing company in the United States, with 20 major markets covered.
- 2009: Food Team, Inc. added a healthcare staffing division called Med Team Support Staffing, which focused on the non-clinical positions in the healthcare industry.
- 2010: The decision was made to combine these entities under one umbrella, forming All Team Staffing, Inc.
- 2013: After many years of success, founder and sole shareholder William Timmons made the decision to sell the company to his children, who had been intricately involved in all aspects of operations for more than 20 years. William stayed involved in the business by providing franchise opportunities.
- 2014: Because of William Timmons’ passing in late 2013, the owners of All Team Staffing, Inc. found even further purpose to move forward, stronger than ever before. Thus, First Class Workforce Solutions was born.